This summer we are teaming up as we transition back to weekly, in-person, indoor Sabbath School! Families with kids ages birth-6th grade are invited to join in the fun each summer Sabbath morning (starting June 12 and running through August 21) to worship, explore Bible stories, and celebrate Jesus together with their church family!
What we're going to learn Together:
Our church is studying the Ten Commandments this summer, and we wanted to present a kid-accessible version of the same concepts. Jesus said that the Greatest Commandment is to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind...and love your neighbor as yourself" (Matthew 22:37-39). Each week we will be exploring one of the Ten Commandments through those two lenses: loving God and loving others!
All the details:
- We will be meeting in our church auditorium (Hooray for air conditioning!)
- On Sabbath morning the doors will open at 9:20 am for a 9:30 program start.
- Participants will be seated with their immediate family members, and parents are required to be with children at all times during the program.
- Reservations are requested through Flocknote (we want have the right number/age level of materials ready for you when you arrive!)
- Bring a throw pillow along with you for each member of your group...many of us will be sitting on the floor!
- For all children's programming, social distancing and mask wearing will continue to be expected for all participants over age two per SECC guidelines
Scan the Code!
Now accepting sign-ups for VOLUNTEERS (7th graders and up!)
and FAMILIES with kids (preschool through in-coming 6th graders)!
Contact Pastor Somer for answers
Tune in on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. for Stories and Play! Live on Instagram and FaceBook.
Past playdates are listed in media section above. Check the church Vimeo account if you can't find them here.
February 23 Funny_Ways_to_Say_Goodbye.pdf
April 6 Prayer Page Click Here
April 20 Worship Listening Notes Click Here
April 27 My Team Click Here
May 4 Mother's Day (& Grandma's) Survey Click Here
May 11 Feelings & Emotions Click Here
May 18 Flashlight page Click HERE
June 15 Father's Day page Click HERE
On-line Sabbath School
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link and password.
Home Resources for Families
We are committed to spiritually nurturing your family during this season.
Please click through the links below to discover ideas for worship and play.
Need support, have questions, want to volunteer?
Contact Pastor Somer - Somer@redlandschurch.com